Milian's Doom Site Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
XXX noob DM

Reply to topic    Milian's Doom Site Forum Index » Other Wads & Projects View previous topic
View next topic
XXX noob DM
Cybershark

Post XXX noob DM Reply with quote
There's a bunch of nice (mostly German) guys who make up the X-treme X-rated X-noob 'clan'. Although all they do mostly is play a shitload of FFA together, that's as far as the clan thing goes. Members include Doomcleric and Dunkelkeks who are perhaps better known as Knarrenheinz and his brother Dark_Odyssey.

Anyways, they have pretty much all taken up mapping with some great results. Knarre really seems to be a natural and his first map puts most other people's to shame Smile

I've been hanging with them and one thing led to another. I showed Manolo666 a CTF map I had which had breaking glass. He loved it and I just mentioned that I had an FFA map which also featured that gimmick which I'd been playing with on and off for a year or so. I said I'd see about finishing it up for their WAD which they wanted to get finished quite soon and I did and they did!

Don't have a link to it yet as I'm not sure if a zipped form (mit text file) exists just yet but it is quite final and you guys should look out for it (x-noob-dm) on servers. I think you'll be very impressed with Heinz's work Mili and I know both he and Dark would love for you to come see what they cooked up sometime Smile

EDIT: http://wads.fasthostsuk.org/?dir=&download=x-noob_dm.zip
Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Milian's Doom Site Forum Index » Other Wads & Projects All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: