Milian's Doom Site Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Teh World Cup!

Reply to topic    Milian's Doom Site Forum Index » Other Stuff View previous topic
View next topic
Teh World Cup!
Cybershark

Post Teh World Cup! Reply with quote
rofl, if you'd asked me a week ago if i'd be even talking about this subject then i'd have suggested you were under the influence.

but i ended up half watching the Germany match on Friday with my sister and it gave me a good feeling. she doesn't like football anymore than me and up to that point i had been full of nothing but scorn for all the twats driving round with flags on their cars and usually i can't wait for it to all be over.
but idk, her BF is working in Berlin atm and he'd made bets in the office about the outcome (he bet the score would be 4-1 - so close!) and he was heading straight to the pub after the match. so it all felt a little closer to home i guess. i've not watched any of the other matches and was upset to hear Poland lost but England won theirs so it's not so bad i guess.

idk, maybe it'll end up Germany v England at the finals and i'll be glued to the screen unsure of who to cheer for Laughing

any other thoughts?
Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Milian
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hi!

Glad to hear you're infected by the virus, too Very Happy
Personally, I've got no favourite team.
Apart from watching more or less entertaining football games, I'm involved in a betting game, which makes the whole thing more exciting than football alone could do.

And if the games are too boring, I can always do it better with Slam Soccer Razz

Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Cybershark

Post Reply with quote
heh, i've not watched any more games since that one although i did take in a few results. guess it was a very brief fad Razz

but 'Togo'? wtf is Togo? how come i never heard of that country before the football?
Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Magnetron256

Post GAH Reply with quote
GAH! GAH! and double GAH! Mad

Football talk. Nooo. Rolling Eyes

Yes it's me again, late again.... Confused

Sadly and pathetically I also watched a bit of a game - the final. So much for your prediction Sharky.

ROFL I even involved myself in some score prediction sweepstakes even though I know very little about the game. I didn't win a single one!! Laughing

Anyway, enough of that rubbish and on to some other rubbish. Just to let you know that the third map (map01) of MT2 is complete [but you can't see it yet Laughing]

Shoot you soon!

MMMMMMMagnetronnnnnnn256

PS Sad news about Toke. Sad
Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Milian
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hey Woolhat! Long time no see! Nice to see you here again and hopefully soon in the launcher, too. Smile

Maybe you should ask Chip to host some stuff of yours. I've never played one of your wads with a decent ping, I think.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Cybershark

Post Reply with quote
yeah, we'll do it!

if Chip can host that Megafrag crap he can surely make time for teh Doktor Wink
Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Milian's Doom Site Forum Index » Other Stuff All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: